Do you want to be more likable? Do you want to be able to influence people and get them to do what you want? If so, then you need to read How to Win Friends and Influence People.
This classic book by Dale Carnegie has been helping people improve their relationships and achieve their goals for over 75 years. In it, Carnegie shares 6 basic principles that you can use to win friends and influence people.
So what are these 6 principles? Here they are:
- Become genuinely interested in other people.
- Remember that a person’s name is to that person the sweetest and most important sound in any language.
- Be a good listener.
- Talk in terms of the other person’s interests.
- Arouse in the other person an eager want.
If you follow these principles, you’ll be well on your way to becoming more likable and influential. So what are you waiting for? Read How to Win Friends and Influence People today!
Dale Carnegie was an American writer and lecturer. He is best known for his book How to Win Friends and Influence People, which has sold over 30 million copies worldwide. Carnegie was born in 1888 and died in 1955.
Publisher, Publish Date, Number of Pages, ISBN Number, Summary:
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster
- Publish Date: 1936
- Number of Pages: 288
- ISBN Number: 0671024692