Do you want to learn how to improve your IT department? Do you want to help your business win? If so, then you need to read The Phoenix Project.
In this book, Gene Kim, Kevin Behr, and George Spafford tell the story of a fictional IT department that is struggling to keep up with the demands of the business. The story follows the department as it undergoes a transformation, adopting DevOps practices and becoming more agile and responsive.
So why should you read The Phoenix Project? Here are just a few reasons:
- You’ll learn about the principles of DevOps and how they can help your IT department.
- You’ll learn how to improve communication and collaboration between IT and the business.
- You’ll learn how to build a culture of continuous improvement.
If you’re ready to help your IT department win, then The Phoenix Project is the book for you. Read it today and start your journey to DevOps transformation.
Gene Kim is a DevOps thought leader and author. He is the co-author of several books on DevOps, including The Phoenix Project and The DevOps Handbook. Kim is a popular speaker and consultant, and his work has been featured in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and other major media outlets.
Publisher, Publish Date, Number of Pages, ISBN Number, Summary:
- Publisher: IT Revolution Press
- Publish Date: 2013
- Number of Pages: 304
- ISBN Number: 978-1-934356-46-3